Saturday, December 20, 2008

The kids have arrived!

Here I am on my way to pick the kids up from the airport. I was nervous, as this was the first time I've navigated the St. Louis airport traffic and parking by myself. Bridgette was a huge help.

They arrived safe and sound. I am so proud of all of my kids for having the ability and courage to fly without an adult and really take care of each other. Reese said he and Reagan argued on who would have the window seat while they were waiting in Dallas. When they boarded the plane there weren't any window seats left. An argument wasted!
We picked up their luggage and then rode a shuttle to the parking lot where I'd parked my car. Reese kept saying he'd never ridden the bus in a city before. Funny. I told him that a shuttle was different than the bus. He said...nope....this is a bus.


Reese and Reagan were so tired that they slept on the drive home.

We're so glad they're here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: