Today was a productive day. I got a lot done at work. Plus we had an employee meeting that went rather well...and that always gets me excited.
Here on the homefront-
I went to buy a Wii last night at Wal-mart and they were completely out. What?
They assured me additional units would be arriving within a couple of days. Poor Reese...he'll have to wait....yet, again.
Don will be returning home from the MAPA convention tomorrow. I'm excited to see him. The kids go to the eye doctor tomorrow afternoon. They want to go to the chiropractor...they need to go to the dentist...Bridgette gets her Tetanus booster this week...It just goes on and on. And of course, Bridgette takes Ellie Belly to the vet next week, too.
We watched American Idol tonight as well as The Good Wife. I love staying home and watching TV.
We're changing housekeepers here at home and the new one is coming tomorrow, so I had to clean house tonight. Didn't want to scare her off on the first day. You know how it is. We'll break her in slowly.
I chatted with Sage online last night. We're planning a road trip this summer...just me and her. Doesn't that sound like fun!
I hope Reagan is doing well. It's too late to call her tonight, so I'll have to catch the blondie's tomorrow. It makes more sense to wait and see the kids during our Spring Break, which is the first of March. That's only six weeks away. I just don't know if I can wait that long though. I'm having withdrawals from those two girls.
My kids...
yep....they're my best thing ever!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment: