Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Reese and Reagan arrived in St. Louis last night and we went from the airport to Texas Roadhouse to eat...at 8:30pm. You know me...it's all about the food.
Today, Reese decided to sleep in, but not Reagan. She was up at the crack of dawn ready to go to work with me. She has been Sue's helper. She's done everything from check-outs to laundry to making cookies to changing the welcome sign. This girl is a natural!
Bridgette has been a great help in holding down the fort. She takes the dogs on a strenous walk twice a day. Impressive.
Miss Sage has been working on thank-you notes, and just hanging out.
I've been working on my real estate broker continuing education units so I can renew my license, in addition to my oral communications. What the hell was I thinking in taking a summer class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: