I'm beginning to panic.
I worked a shift last night until eleven pm and the spent the night in the Honeymoon suite so I would be ready to work another shift at 7am this morning. Reese had a sports program last night at 5:15pm; a minor detail he never mentioned. So....I missed it. He went by himself. Poor kid. He was more worried about me being upset because he forgot to tell me he had something coming up...than he was about going solo.
The cops have been to the hotel this morning. One of my housekeeper's boyfriend was arrested out in the parking lot. Lovely.
Don's doing a petro-mat job in Lebanon, MO., so he's no help.
I have a 35 pound bird at home that has to be cooked somehow. The rest of the groceries have to be bought. And then cooked.
And most importantly....
I'm driving to Oklahoma tomorrow to get my babies!!!!!
And that, my dear...is all that really matters.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment: