I am looking forward to seeing the kids at Thanksgiving. Sage has a basketball tournament, so I doubt I will see much of her. Reese is super stoked about going to St. Louis. Needless to say I'm not. Don will be forced to go with us, because if you get lost downtown and get just a couple of blocks out...you enter the random shooting/gang/drug infested area of the city. Not cool for a redneck woman and a car full of kids. But once we're safely downtown...St. Louis is amazing. Reese will love it.
Also, I am looking forward to seeing Reagan's hair...it looks fabulous in the pictures.
Oh, and kids:
Momma needs your wishlist for Christmas!!!
Better to let me know what you want than leaving it up to me. So, please email me your list as soon as you can.
Love,
Mom

No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment: