Thursday, November 6, 2008

You mess with the bean...you get the whole burrito

This video was taken by a kid at school using his cell phone...so the quality is poor.

Bridgette is the most loyal friend you can imagine. So much so that sometimes I think she's lost her mind. This is a prime example. In the video you will see Bridgette's best friend, Cheyenne, wearing a beige sweater. Cheyenne was attacked by the girl in the red...and Bridgette...wearing yellow... is trying to pull the assailant off of Cheyenne. Bridgette did not get into any trouble whatsoever,(amazingly) however the other two girls were suspended from school for five days.

Prior to the incident, the girls heard talk of a possible fight at lunch and Cheyenne asked Bridgette, "Have you got my back?" Bridgette answers by singing the Bon Jovi song, "I'll be there for you"

I guess she meant it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: