We just got back from the football game. It was cold...the field was insanely muddy...and we were getting stomped. So, we left at half-time. We also took Jennica, Max's girlfriend home. She's a cheerleader and broke her nose a couple of days ago. She was being a trooper and trying to cheer tonight, but she was miserable and in tears. I spoke with her coach...called her parents...and got the go ahead to bring her home.
Bridgette went to the game with us. Before the game, we ate at a restaurant where they serve good old fashioned home cooking. Their chicken fried steak is the real thing. In fact, it's listed in the menu as cubed steak and the waitress interrogated me on whether or not I knew what I was ordering.
Duh...I'm from Texas.
Reese went to the movies with the Band Geeks, and he had a terrific time as usual.
That's all folks!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment: