Ho-hum, ho-hum. It's raining yet again.
Reese has a cross country meet this afternoon and I won't be in attendance. Although I did send a poncho with him, like that'll do any good, I'm sure he'll arrive home looking like a mud ball.
Things are pretty slow at work, with the exception of Carlee having swine flu. That means I have officially been exposed. Perhaps I'm old enough that I won't get it. We'll see.
I spent all day yesterday cleaning house. I brought my ferns in the urns in from outside and put them in the living room on either side of the door going out to the deck. They really look nice. Hopefully they'll stay pretty. The urns are concrete and I carried the heavy suckers in myself. Curt was en route and would've been glad to help, but you know me...Demanda couldn't wait. Now I'm regretful and sore.
My quilt is coming along nicely. I'm looking forward to finishing piecing it, as I am anxious to get to the actual quilting part. I have yet to purchase a frame...something I need to look into here pretty soon. Who would've thought quilting would be so addicting... it's like a giant puzzle that you don't want to stop working on.
Bridgette straightened my hair for me the other evening while we watched The Good Wife...my new favorite TV show. I sat on the floor and Bridgette sat on the ottoman. Being the shorty that she is...this was the first time she was able to look down at the top of my head and see all my gray hair. She yanked some of them out, but wanting to keep some of my hair...I made a coloring appointment for next week. Bridgette got a haircut yesterday and she sure looks cute.
Reese and Bridgette are doing so well.
I sure miss Sage and Reagan.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment: