We went to the football game tonight and froze our butts off. The team won and the band sounded fabulous, so it was a worthwhile experience. Before the game Don and I ate supper with Peterson at Du Kum Inn. I had their amazing bread pudding for dessert. Scrumptious. After the game Reese went out to eat Mexican food with his friends and Bridgette and Mariah went to Taco Bell. Exactly the same, but different.
Tomorrow, Reese runs in a cross country meet in Washington. Afterwards we're going shopping for a birthday present for Cheyenne and shoes for Bridgette and under armour for Reese. The guys are spending the weekend at the farms getting ready for rifle season and also doing a little bow hunting.
When I'm not working or chasing after kids I'm sewing.
Last night we went out to the plant where the guys were welding on a ladder for a tree stand. We knew to turn our heads and not look while Max was welding, but I had Skeeter there and didn't even think about him. Donnie hollered at me to cover the dogs eyes. I thought...how sweet is that...Donnie really cares!
Then Bridgette informed me that Donnie probably just doesn't want to deal with a BLIND dog!
Funny.
Other than that...nothing too exciting going on at the Schaefer House!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment: