Living in Texas, the only time I ate pork steaks were when I inadvertently bought them at the grocery store thinking they were pork chops. And they don't fry up quite as well as the chops either.
Anyway...
We all helped with supper tonight and we had a lot of fun. Reese was in charge of seasoning the pork steaks and Donnie cooked them out on the grill. Bridgette and I, with Reese's help, fixed corn on the cob, baked potatoes, salad, red beans, and cherry cream pie.
Working together.
The kitchen crew.
Skeeter really wanted to help, too.
I'm looking forward to seeing Reagan, Sage, and Aaron. I miss those kids and hope they can come visit soon. It's hard to believe my youngest child is in junior high and the rest of the brood is in high school, college, or out in the workforce.
I'm feeling very, very, old right now.

here's the rest of it.
ReplyDelete