Friday, June 5, 2009

That thing called STRESS

It's June 5th and I called Watson Farms this morning to see if Gramps had all his cotton planted. I do mine.
All six seeds. I'm experimenting to see if I can keep a plant alive year round, using grow lights and whatever other methods I can find. We'll see how it turns out. I'd like to eventually end up with a cotton tree.
Bridgette and Reese stayed home today. They're going swimming with Cheyenne this afternoon. I know they're worn out and I thought it would do them some good to sleep late this morning.
I've been on the verge of blowing a gasket within the last few days anyway and I really didn't want the kids to see it.
The stress and pressure is getting to me. The hardest part of it all, for me anyway, is managing this many employees. I suck at it. Always have and always will. I just want to be left alone and I don't want to have to babysit anyone...wishful thinking, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: