We have been slammed here at the hotel. Last night, Bridgette and Reese were helping me do a last minute cleaning of a room. I told them I was going to change our last name to Patel.
No one gets my humor.
When we were done, Bridgette went to Cheyenne's house and spent the night with her. Reese was up early this morning, and he went to work with me.
That boy worked his butt off. He watered all the landscaping and then helped the construction crew. I was stressed out and about half pissy, and I felt bad that I was like that when Reese was here. Thankfully, he still loves me in spite of my faults.
This evening, the kids went to the Sullivan Fair and then Don plans to take Max and Reese 'jugging' at the lake for the remainder of weekend.
Guess what I'll be doing...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment: