Friday, June 19, 2009

Juneteenth

Well, it's Juneteenth and I have a watermelon arriving on a truck here shortly. Old habits die hard.
I will be at the hotel today and tomorrow learning the new software system. Sunday night I'll be spending the night in the "Schaefer Suite" so I can learn how to do the night audit. I anticipate this being a long weekend. I am encouraging Donnie to go fishing this weekend for two reasons. First of all, it's Father's Day weekend and he needs to spend time with the boys, and secondly, I'm not sure he can handle the stress of the pre-opening drama that'll be taking place at the hotel. And I know I can't handle the stress of all that and Donnie.
I talked to the girls last night, and I'm looking forward to Reese and Reagan's return from camp today so I can hear all about that.
Enjoy your Juneteenth!
Here's a couple of pictures...
Here's Donnie and the Woessner's taking a break last night with our software trainer, John.Needless to say, they weren't here at 5am this morning to unload the truckload of Thomasville furniture that arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: