"You're such a hammer head that when I look at you all I see is a ball ping hammer."
Yep, that's a quote from my dear sweet Donnie.
I was waiting in an office at the bank just staring off into space like usual, when a lady I know stepped in and jokingly said, " I caught you! You're day dreaming." I very seriously added, "Actually, I'm resting. I just come to the bank to rest up."
She didn't know what to say.
When the bank officer finally came back from the vault she said, "Everybody here already knows you. In fact, one of our tellers just said, 'Every time that lady walks in...all of a sudden I feel really short and really round."
I talked to the kids this afternoon and Reagan said she wants to be riding shotgun in an ambulance when it runs a red light.
Interesting stuff.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment: