Friday, July 3, 2009

This 'n That

Reese called this morning to let me know he was on his way home from camp. I'm looking forward to seeing him. I haven't seen much of Bridgette lately either, as she's been at Cheyenne's house for the past few days. I spoke with Sage this morning, as she and I both were on our way to work. That just leaves Miss Reagan...and I'll give her a call shortly.
Last night, Don and I met Chuck and Rhonda at Sybill's. It was nice to do some catching up with them, and also nice to get away from the hotel for awhile. There's so much going on right now...the ribbon cutting is coming up....we're hosting 'Business After Hours' for the chamber of commerce....Fourth of July Festivities...class reunions...and the list goes on. I'm still having fun...I'm just ready to see the rest of my babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: