For days I felt such a conviction to hire this guy. I couldn't shake it.
So, I found a place to stick him and told him he had a week to prove himself.
So, I found a place to stick him and told him he had a week to prove himself.
He has flourished. I have not seen a more dedicated and hard worker, with as much graciousness and humility, as Bob has. My kids even love Bob...and Lord knows you can't fool kids. I now have Bob working the front desk. He's that good.
See, he really thinks he's the lucky one. He has told me numerous times how much he appreciates my kindness and that he will never forget it.
But, the reality is...
I'm the lucky one.
Bob is a tremendous blessing to me and to this business.
Plus, this is just an opportunity for me to pay it forward to all of those people who in my own life gave me a chance at something.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment: