Wednesday, August 26, 2009

More Sams Sagas

I don't know what the deal is with me and the Sam's store, but everytime I go there something happens...and it usually involves me being a guber.
This time....
I had a wardrobe malfunction.
I have this black and pink mingled sun-dress with spaghetti straps....it looks great on Sage and not so great on me. Anyway....I was bent over trying to get something in the bottom part of the cart, when one of my spaghetti straps popped off and the top of my dress kind of laid over exposing my entire left bra cup.
I kind of just picked up that portion of the dress and wound the torn strap around and under my bra strap...just until I could finish my shopping and get out of the store.
The sad part is....
I really didn't care that half the world saw me half-dressed. I was like, "well, hmmmm. Isn't this interesting?"
Must be a sign that I'm getting old...because I'm just doing my thing and I don't care what anyone thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: