I was telling the kids that I was a real farm kid when I was a young girl. I went with Gramps a lot and I really enjoyed the farm, as well as the cattle.
Bridgette and Reese both were so shocked. They still don't believe me.
Goes to show how prissy I've become over the years, huh?
Today, Reese and I successfully and without incident, hung the road signs in his room. We actually went to Lowe's and purchased the correct anchor screw things so they won't come crashing down. We got everything put away, too. He wanted to keep his bed like Sage's. It's nice to have him settled in. Later on he went swimming with Max and Jennika. Everyone thinks he's older than what he is...and the girls all say he's hot. It's so funny.
I refilled the hummingbird feeders, fed the fish, and piddled in the yard. Reese and Bridgette are good to help me water the plants...inside and out.
Bridgette tried on clothes for church tomorrow. She has my affinity for high heels. Go figure.
I found the foot pedal to Reagan's sewing machine, so I need to get that in the mail to her next week. Several people at the hotel have told me how much they enjoyed having her around. Curt said he really missed Reagan. I know the feeling.
I didn't get to talk to my Texas girls tonight. I hope they sleep tight and know that their Momma loves them.
Donnie returns from the farm tomorrow. I can't wait, as I've missed him, too.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment: