Sunday, August 2, 2009

Odds n Ends.

The last couple of weeks have been busy and fun-filled. Reagan has been an utter joy, and we are all excited about Reese's arrival. He looks so good with straight teeth...what an amazing smile!
While Reagan's been here, she's tried many new things. She's a heck of a hotel entrepreneur, that's for sure. She's also pretty good at pitching washers. We bought her a small sewing machine and she is a little version of Ma and Nana. She sewed things for her soon to be here baby brother, as well as other items.
Bridgette's been a great helper and an integral part of pulling everything together. I look forward to finishing up school clothes shopping with her.
Miss Sage has been busy working and studying. I was thrilled that she was pleased and surprised to receive her package containing the flat iron. She really needed a good one and it was my pleasure to send it.
It's been a terrific summer with my babies and I don't want it to end so soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: