Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bummed

This morning I woke up all bummed out. Don left early to spend the day at the farm. I thought Nick was going with him since he doesn't have class on Wednesday and I would be home alone. But... WRONG!
Nick stayed home.
Since the remodeling of the house, we have yet to purchase new TVs, so the only good TV is upstairs in the living room...right in the middle of my domain... So instead of getting a day to myself like I'd planned, I'll be spending the day stepping over a college kid. Fun, fun. Plus, I'm having a hard time training these guys to pick up after themselves. I am looking for a different strategy, but not one where I come across as a number one nag. Let me know if anyone has any ideas.
Yesterday, Merlot pooped in the garage and he and I both nearly lost our lives. Don said if it happens again...he's out. This is the first cat I've really gotten attached to...and he is gorgeous. He's just like the rest of the males in my life though...not very trainable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: