
This weekend was nice and laid back. We did not receive the vast amount of rain initially predicted from hurricane Ike.
(Reese told me they received more than 12 inches in west Texas.)
Greg, Don and I ate at Applebees before we attended the football game against St. Clair on Friday. It was a phenomenal game. Max cut his hand pretty bad during kickoff, but continued to play once it was bandaged. Later on, Jake Feedler was ejected from the game for a personal foul which puts him out of the next game as well.
Bridgette spent the night with Cheyenne and Nick spent the weekend in Columbia partying.
Saturday, Don built deer stands in the driveway and I piddled around the house and we watched hummingbirds swarm like flies.
Yesterday, we had friends over to watch football and eat. Greg, Peterson, and Olivia came over and we ate ribs with all the fixins. Bridgette was a tremendous help in the kitchen.
We ate, talked, and had a few drinks. It was a good time.
Today I'm catching up around the house. It's opening day of bow season, but the guys aren't hunting because of the flooding at the farm. Don went to get a much needed haircut, then they are going to work on getting all their hunting stuff ready.
I miss my kids bigtime and will probably head to Texas in a couple of weeks. They are doing excellent...I just need to see them.
(Reese told me they received more than 12 inches in west Texas.)
Greg, Don and I ate at Applebees before we attended the football game against St. Clair on Friday. It was a phenomenal game. Max cut his hand pretty bad during kickoff, but continued to play once it was bandaged. Later on, Jake Feedler was ejected from the game for a personal foul which puts him out of the next game as well.
Bridgette spent the night with Cheyenne and Nick spent the weekend in Columbia partying.
Saturday, Don built deer stands in the driveway and I piddled around the house and we watched hummingbirds swarm like flies.
Yesterday, we had friends over to watch football and eat. Greg, Peterson, and Olivia came over and we ate ribs with all the fixins. Bridgette was a tremendous help in the kitchen.
We ate, talked, and had a few drinks. It was a good time.
Today I'm catching up around the house. It's opening day of bow season, but the guys aren't hunting because of the flooding at the farm. Don went to get a much needed haircut, then they are going to work on getting all their hunting stuff ready.
I miss my kids bigtime and will probably head to Texas in a couple of weeks. They are doing excellent...I just need to see them.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment: