Sunday morning...fix a bowl of cereal...grab a cup of coffee..fill a glass with the last of the orange juice. Just a normal breakfast.
Except...the orange juice tastes a little odd. Not awful...just odd.
I wonder aloud if maybe it was past the expiration date. Don just shrugs his shoulders and nothing more was said.
I drank up.
Last night Nick comes home and immediately goes to the fridge. In an alarmed voice he asks,"who drank all the orange juice?"
"It was me", I replied, and then sarcastically continued, "I'm sorry, were you saving it for a screwdriver or something?"
I see a smirk cross his face and Nick says, "it was a screwdriver".
Hahaha...hehehehe
Evidently I had drunk the remains of a batch of orange juice and vodka Nick and his college buddies had mixed up the night before and then failed to finish.
Just lovely...
Glad it was me and not Bridgette.
She probably would have figured it out though!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment: