Catching up on this past weekend.
Friday night...varsity football game...watched Max play...we won by a huge margin.
Saturday...Don, Nick, and I went to the farm to fertilize foodplots and check on the progress of the rennovation. It's coming along. I learned how to drive the kubota and was excited about that.
Saturday night...Bridgette traveled with the Peterson's to a rodeo to watch Olivia barrell race, goat tie, and run poles. She had fun and didn't get home until 1am.
Sunday...we just hung around the house...slept late...and piddled.
Sage, Reese, and Reagan...I've been trying to get Bridgette to blog on here, but so far she hasn't gotten around to it. I was glad to hear ya'll won the game at Amherst and 45'd them, but disappointed for Reese that the band did not have an oppurtunity to perform.
I am so proud of Miss Sage. Way to go!!! passing several girls at the end is awesome too. I'm so glad you're running even though I know it is a challenge for you with those knees. Shows character.
Reagan, I know you don't like all the workouts in PA. You're lucky your such a great runner! I'm so excited for you to get your flute on Wednesday! You rock...And to think that you were so worried about band!
Reese, I would have stayed home and slept, too. It's crazy that they make ya'll get up that early.
Kids, I love you!!!! Love, Mom.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment: