Thursday, September 11, 2008

September 11th

Well,
I did survive yesterday and actually enjoyed the day. I started the day off by sleeping late. Then I cleaned house, cooked, checked on the mums I recently planted, and refilled the bird feeder. A pretty easy day.
Lately, Max has been extremely upset that his dad got married. He came over for a short time last night and had an awful attitude and an even worse mouth.
I am so grateful that my children do not behave this way. I am especially proud of each of them because of their good manners.
I just read the Ramsey blog and I am pleased to see that Reagan got her flute. Yea!!!!
I am also proud that Sage reached the 300 mark on her free throws. Great job, Honey.
I am so excited that Reese has his first football game today and that he is on the black team. I am sad that I am missing him play, even though I will be watching at least one of his games later on. If I were there...I'd be hollering like a fool!

Today is September 11th. Be sure and take a moment to remember....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: