This blog is another avenue in which to stay connected with my blondies...Sage and Reagan back in Texas. It is an absolute honor to be their mom and I strive to keep my family as intertwined as possible. I hope they enjoy reading about the happenings in Missouri as much as I enjoy reading about their lives.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
A leisurely Sunday
Bridgette and I went shopping for her Homecoming dress and shoes. She drove...on the interstate and in the snow...all the way to Washington, MO. We bought the first dress she tried on (it looks gorgeous on her) and then some lovely silver heels that I'm going to steal from her later on.
Nick and his friends camped out in front of the tv for most of the day.
Later, they had a ping-pong match where Don prevailed once again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment: