Being the student driver that she is, Bridgette reached a milestone in her driving today. I am so proud. She successfully went through the Taco Bell Drive-thru! Hooray!!!! She did a great job driving, as well as ordering the enormous amount of tacos we picked up for the enormous amount of guys practically living in our basement while they're on break from college. (Now that is a run on sentence if I ever saw one.)
Bridgette said she was surprised I didn't have a camera taking pictures of her first drive thru. She knows I'm a cheese ball.
The rest of my family...
Reese told me he got new glasses and rubber bands on his braces...not fun. Reagan got her hair cut and it looks darlin'. And I'm looking forward to Sage's return from Hawaii and seeing her pictures. Donnie and the boys are good. Nick is looking for a job...for reals. Skeeter is getting so much personality. I'm getting attached to this puppy. Bridgette says Skeeter will go with her to college and I'll probably miss him more than her. Maybe.....but, I doubt it.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment: