Saturday, January 17, 2009

Pretty Flakey

For the last couple of months, I have experienced an interesting phenomenon concerning my appetite. I only want to eat cereal. And I'm particular about which cereal. It must be Grape-Nuts Flakes. In fact, I consume so much of it that I have checked into purchasing it by the case. Somedays cereal will be the only thing I eat...for every meal. If it's true that you are what you eat...I must be one big flake!
Anyway, last night it was just Don and I, so I cooked him a couple of hamburgers and I had my proverbial bowl of cereal. Immediately upon completing his meal, Don became very sick at his stomach...I mean very sick. It lasted most of the night.
Now he is convinced that I am poisoning him since I never eat what I cook...I just feed it to him.
Funny...but not really.
Plus, I am not the most nurturing person in the world. I make an attempt to take care of someone and then I eventually get the "why don't you just suck it up and quit your whining" attitude going. Just ask my kids...they'll tell you.
So....I'm trying to be a better person.
I checked on Don this morning and then headed to the grocery store. I am cooking homemade spaghetti sauce...you know, the kind that has to cook all day...and then later I will bake a blackberry cobbler. Hopefully he'll be able to eat. I'm definitely going to eat it to prove to him that it is not contaminated with rat posion or bleach or something of the like.
I'll let you know how it goes.

p.s. Today is Davo's 31st birthday, but I'm not going to call him because he's been such a jerk to me...for absolutely no reason. Perhaps my children will be nicer than their mom and give their uncle a call. And if he was an uncle worth his salt he would return Reese's gun.

1 comment:

  1. as if a money grubbing whore that ditched her kids knows anything about salt i really like that whed Pa died all you were worried about was the gun (that you asked me to keep so Reese wouldn't get messed around lets see it makes sense to send the gun to missouri when Reese lives in TEXAS ) Since you are so noble now why don't you tell Sage and Bridgette who their real dads are the gun is at BB's i'm done dealing with trash so best of luck wish you well walk wide later bye

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment: