The guys returned home yesterday afternoon, so life resumes to normal.
Last night we watched American Idol...our 'we have no life' addiction.
Speaking of addiction...my mother is hooked on the QVC channel...which I think is really neat because she sends us some really amazing things. Yesterday we received a box of Honey Bells...a cross between a grapefruit and a tangerine that is only available in January. Don had one this morning and said they are really juicy, but I have yet to indulge.
The freeze out has hit the area. Currently it is four degrees outside. Not pleasant. I had to get out this morning to mail quarterly taxes and thought I would freeze to death from the car to the post office. The worst of it is yet to come.
Skeeter is doing well. He loves to play outside, so I let him stay out for awhile and I watched him from the window. The potty training is going well, too...much easier than the kids. Don is softening up about him...he actually calls the puppy by name now. Whoa...a big step I know.
When the kids were here over Christmas, they left a ton of their stuff behind. I sent it via ups and ya'll should receive it on Monday.
Have a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment: