I'm feeling very blessed today.
I am so proud of each of my children and I love them dearly. They continuously inspire me and bring me joy.
I have a husband that expects a lot of me because he knows he married a smart and capable woman worthy of being his partner...and I love him for that.
I am fortunate enough to want to get out of bed every morning to go to work.
My precious Skeeter brings me an enormous amount of joy...
most of the time.
And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Now...moving on.
I worked a little later than usual yesterday...getting all the tour participants checked in and settled. Reese and Bridgette went to Wednesday night church. Donnie and Nick fried crappie and it was hot out of the skillet when I got home. Yum, yum.
Reese is deciding which girl to ask to the homecoming dance, while Bridgette is doing her best to dodge all the guys that want to ask her to the dance. She takes after me in that she attracts all the weird ones! I talked to Sage and Reagan last night. They sure are tired.
Donnie and Nick are laying petro-mat in the city again today. This weekend we have a football game, a cross country meet, and an area barn warming dance. Fun, fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment: