This blog is another avenue in which to stay connected with my blondies...Sage and Reagan back in Texas. It is an absolute honor to be their mom and I strive to keep my family as intertwined as possible. I hope they enjoy reading about the happenings in Missouri as much as I enjoy reading about their lives.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Hotel Drama
We had a Jamaican guest...a truck driver from North Carolina- who called the front desk this morning requesting the phone number for a taxi. To make a long story short...ended up calling 911 because this 31 year old was having severe chest pains. The ambulance guys checked him out and then took him to the hospital. I had to call his trucking company and tell them where the truck was parked. I hope everything turns out well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment: