Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Total Frustration

Today, I set up two separate meetings next week with a couple of very key people who can help benefit my business significantly. I made arrangements for mine and Sue's trip to Dallas to attend hotel training in November. I paid all of the hotel's bills. I wrote the first monthly employee newsletter, made color copies for each employee, and then put them in envelopes and addressed them. I had a business lunch with my husband and Curt. I made arrangements to work at the band festival on Saturday. I took Bridgette to the doctor and to the pharmacy to pick up her medication...twice. I took Reese on an excursion to take pictures of dead trees on the side of the road. And the list goes on....
BUT...
I couldn't for the life of me sign onto my own damn blog!!!
Everyone else could!

Until finally...I got it to work! And now I cannot even remember what I wanted to blog about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: