Thursday, September 3, 2009

Let's talk about the massage...

Well, I was a little apprehensive about being naked and feeling naked...and having some stranger touching me. But those feelings quickly dissipated.
The massage lasted an hour and a half...and it was amazing. An added benefit that I hadn't anticipated was how great it was for my sinuses. She placed a hot stone on my forehead and two on my face (where my sinuses are) and left them there for about 30 minutes. It made such a difference that I'm going to try this at home.
Next time I do this...and there will be a next time...I'll choose a day when I'm not working. When I returned from lunch, it was pretty obvious I had been doing something, as my makeup was all rubbed off and my hair was flat. I would've been better off telling my employees what I was really doing as opposed to them using their imaginations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: