Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Summary of the day

I had a busy day at work, but didn't get as much accomplished as I'd hoped. I called Mom and we had a nice visit this afternoon. She filled me in on "As the World Turns at the Watsons"...too funny.
The kids and I went shopping for Bridgette's homecoming dress and Reese some dress shoes. We found what we were looking for and then some. Bridgette is going to the dance with Aaron and Reese opted to be a photographer instead of taking a date. He said it was the best of both worlds. He gets to use a fancy camera for the evening, as well as hang out with his friends.
We talked to the blondies this evening. They are neat little ladies and I cannot wait to see them!
I wonder if there's a boy named Aaron in Reagan's class????Hmmmmm....seems to be a family trend.
That's all for now.
Good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams, don't let the bed bugs bite.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: