Thursday, May 21, 2009

An interesting week

It's been an interesting week.
I just thought I had a lot going on...until I talked to Gramps. I don't see how he does it.
I'm glad Ma is better for now, although the worst is yet to come, I'm sure.
Bridgette's excited about wrapping up the last week of school. She made the second highest grade out of all of the algebra classes on her final. Good job, Bridgie!
We watched American Idol last night...wasn't it fabulous?...especially the Kara performance. Afterwards, I talked to Reese. I'll catch the girls tonight. I'm curious to see how Sage's speech is coming along.
Yesterday I spent the afternoon watering the new landscaping. It would be just like me to let thousands of dollars worth of plants bite the dust. Seriously, I'm a little concerned about the long weekend. I'll just have to soak everything tomorrow before we leave for the lake...or pay someone to do the watering on Sunday. Our house is being re-landscaped next week, and we have irrigation there. We should've put in it at the hotel. Details, details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: