Friday, May 15, 2009

Skeeeeerd

In today's mail, I received the cutest mother's day card.
Miss Reagan made it for me.
Here's an excerpt: I love you with all my heart! Wich goes on forever and ever! Every time I think of you I'm happy, when I don't I'm not as happy! I LOVE YOU!
How sweet is that??? Absolutely made my day.
Bridgette is staying at Cheyenne's house tonight and the guys are at the farm, so me and Skeeter are all by ourselves.
Last night, Don and I watched the movie No Country for Old Men, so now that I'm alone I'm having thoughts about some crazy dude coming to shoot out my door locks with some air contraption and make me flip a coin.
If you've seen the movie...you definitely know what I'm feeling here!
Needless to say, every light in the house will be on tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: