Upon seeing the photograph of Ma's bruised face after she fell...Bridgette cried.
It is so very sad...and it's a miracle Ma didn't break her hip. I'm glad she's staying at Watson Farms for a few days so Mom and Dad can look after her.
This is Bridgette's last week of school and she's been busy studying for finals. Reese will be here in eleven days.
I spent the day painting. I wasn't in the mood to jack with the public today, so as soon as I arrived at work I grabbed my ipod and a paintbrush and got busy. I painted all day long and enjoyed it immensely.
I didn't realize how prissy everyone thought I was until today, when the crew was shocked that I worked so hard. It was written all over their faces...and several of them even made comments about it. I ate lunch with them in the break area and they were super nice to me. To their credit...every day they see me I'm wearing a dress and heels and rarely venture out of the office. Their experience of me is quite limited. It was good for them to see me in my scrubs working along side them. Matt couldn't hardly stand it, but I didn't care. I just wasn't in the mood to deal with people. Several vendors and inspectors came in today and Matt dealt with them just fine. As these people would walk through they had no idea I was anyone other than an employee...and I liked it that way. Now I know why Donnie loves doing highway work.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment: