Friday, May 29, 2009

It's Friday

Things are still busy and chaotic with the hotel, but it's really beginning to come together at a rapid pace. The only thing that is holding us up at this point, is some pieces of the Thomasville furniture for the rooms. They called yesterday and said the delivery date has been pushed back to June 15th. Bummer.
My spirits remain high...namely because my Reese is flying in tomorrow evening. We are so ready to see that young man. I wish Sage and Reagan were coming, too.
We had plans to take Reese on a float trip on the Meramec River, but I'm now having second thoughts since three people drowned there last weekend. Hopefully he'll be happy to just hang out with Bridgette and her friends and meet some new people.
Donnie's been busy with oil and farming.
I've enjoyed having Bridgette working with me. She's so sweet to the guys here and there isn't anything they wouldn't do for her. They help her set up to paint...bring her a radio...and check on the girls regularly. I think she's enjoying the experience, too.
Now we're heading out to go to the local Farmer's Market to see if we can find some goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: