This morning Reese, Bridgette, and I went to Sunday school and church. Reese had such a good time that he wanted to stay for Fifth Sunday lunch, but Bridgette and I won the vote to go home instead.
Reese is so gregarious...he seems to never meet a stranger.
We stopped at Wal-mart on the way home where Reese picked up some essentials he forgot to pack and I picked up some geraniums and petunias.
Bridgette cooked us a frozen pizza for lunch. The kids watched TV while I planted the flowers in hanging baskets. Reese helped me hang them. Bridgette doted on Elvira and Skeeter.
Other than that, we've just been watching TV for most of the afternoon.
Don and Greg should be returning from the farm soon...and we're having spaghetti for supper.
It's been a laid back kind of day.
That's what I like about Sundays.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment: