Today was a 'free' day. We had no meetings or appointments or places to be...or at least I didn't. Don and Nick went to the farm for the day, so I had the house to myself. Yea.
It's almost five p.m. and I still haven't gotten dressed. I cleaned house, watched TV, read, and had pizza delivered. My downtime is a necessity... for all of us. Now I am rejuvenated and ready for the busy day we have planned tomorrow.
Miss Bridgette had Dairy Cow Judging practice after school today. She is the only girl on the team and she said this first practice was awkward. Apparently they made over her incessantly. One kid even stated that they needed to quit flirting with the girl and get busy. Now she is really Miss Dairy Queen!
I asked her to explain to me what dairy cow judging is all about. I learned way more than I wanted to know. For example: it's a good thing if the cows have veins on their milk sack. Hmmmm. Now I won't be able to keep myself from staring at every cow's milk sack that I encounter.
I'm glad Bridgette isn't weird like me.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment: