Today has been a calm Monday. After I took Bridgette to school this morning, I exercised to a ballet conditioning workout DVD that only reiterated my lack of coordination. Tough stuff. I will definitely be sore tomorrow.
Sage, Reese, and Reagan didn't have school today. Reese called and said he was bored. I suggested he clean his room, but I don't think that was the kind of stimulus he was seeking. Sage was with Aaron and Reagan was with Lee in Canyon. I'm sure they're having fun.
For the remainder of the morning I cleaned house and played with Skeeter. Don says he wishes I took as good care of him as I do that dog. I told him that Skeeter is always happy to see me, plus he minds me and does what I say. That's something I just can't get Don to do. Hmmmm.
After lunch I went to my nail appointment. No matter how long I go to the same Asian people...I still have hell understanding them. Is it just me?
My nails look and feel good though, so it's always worth it.
Don is at the attorney's office with his mom, who will be 80 tomorrow, to finish up her trust. I didn't want to go along with him for that one.
I picked Bridgette up from school and then took her to Dairy Queen to turn in her work permit and pick up her uniform. She is going to look soooo cute. Her first day is Saturday. She's excited since she knows some of the other kids employed there and they told her stories of how much fun it is. I hope she enjoys the experience.
The house is clean....Skeeter has been bathed...Bridgette's situated, so I'm pretty much done for the day.
Tonight is poker night, so the guys will be here shortly. I plan to sit back and relax and watch them play. It's always a good time.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment: