Four teenage girls are here getting ready to go to an impromptu 'get together' at their friend, Tyson's, house.
Music...all the primping and giggling, as well as the scent of hair spray and perfume emanating from Bridgette's room, bring back memories of my younger days. I'm glad the girls are having fun. And I'm glad I will be dropping them off at Tyson's, as well as picking them up...and that I've communicated with the parents. Keeping tabs on teenagers is difficult now, and will only worsen when they start driving.
Sage has been good about staying out of trouble and I hope all the kids do the same.
On a different note...
Wasn't the weather absolutely beautiful today?
The guys are spending the night at the farm, so tonight I have several hours to myself. Yea!!!
Just me and Skeeter...doing whatever we want. Except...Skeeter has been a little stinker lately. The chewing on everything and dragging toilet paper all over the dining room and peeing on the kitchen floor is just the beginning of it. He's been so docile up to this point that I thought I had avoided the 'new puppy crap'. Guess not.
Oh, well. I'm ready to enjoy a nice laid-back weekend...despite the imperfection.
.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment: