Yesterday was a long day.
For starters, our accountant, Dave, came to our house and we worked in the office all morning. The good news is that our paperwork is in good shape and we just about have everything we need in order to file our taxes. As soon as Dave left, Don and I headed to our next meeting in St. James. Before we left, Don asked me to get three blank checks from various accounts so we could close this deal. To make a long story short, at the meeting I wrote a check for a large amount....using the wrong check. So, in essence, I screwed up two checks. I was so emabarassed.
I had to drive to Rolla this morning to deliver the correct checks.
We ended the evening well though, with dinner at Sybill's and then a ping-pong match at our friends Mike and Linda's house.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment: