Monday, February 9, 2009

Manic Monday

I took Skeeter to the vet this morning for his second set of shots. He now weighs a whopping 2.9 pounds.
It rained this afternoon and how lovely it was! We're looking forward to additional rainfall later in the week.
The rest of the day was filled with errands, cleaning, and cooking. Peterson, Olivia, Greg, Jake, and Max came over for supper, and now the guys are playing cards. I enjoy watching them, as they've played together for more than 30 years and can practically read each others minds.
Tomorrow is 80's day at school and I have a group of girls coming over early in the morning so I can fix their hair 'big'.
Hmmmm....I don't think it's a compliment that I was selected for that job. I'm sure they think I'm still stuck in the 80s with my hair. Funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: