Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Girl Friday


First thing this morning, I attempted to finish some paperwork I started last night. No such luck. Contractors showed up bright and early to start on the drywall downstairs and he asked me for the paint color for our bathroom.
Like I know anything.
I took a color chart and told him I would work on it. This ought to be interesting.
I had to leave before I was able to choose a color because I had a meeting with the Chamber of Commerce. It went really well. We discussed details of the upcoming Grape Jam, which is a blue grass festival, as well as 'Tour Missouri' a bike riding event that will encompass St. James.
I love this stuff.
On the way back from the meeting, I called my mom and had a really nice visit with her.
Now I am back in the office working on labor costs and invoices. Fun, fun. I'm beginning to feel like I have a 'real job'.
Oh, and I better figure out a color for the bathroom...not my cup of tea.
Any suggestions?

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: