Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sick and Tired

The kids are sick, so I cooked them some potato soup. I so want to grow up and be like Ma.
Nick went to work, but Bridgette stayed home from school. I took her to the doctor and sure enough, she had a fever and a wicked sore throat. The doctor prescribed some antibiotics, so hopefully that will help. She also received her last Guardasil immunization as well as a tetanus booster. I thought we would never convince her to take the shots in her hip instead of her arm. She reminded me so much of Gramps.
After getting my little Honey B situated, I was on a mission to get some paint, as the contractor is waiting on me. Go figure. We usually can't get a contractor to show up, so this eager beaver guy is a little out of the norm. So, I toted around a 20x20 inch porcelain tile (like that in the bathroom) all over town so I could choose a paint color.
And it is....'Palm Desert Tan'
I thought this rennovation stuff would be fun, but it's not. I think it's only fun for the people who know what the hell they are doing.
I'll take pictures and show you a before and after once it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: