Bridgette is feeling better, but she sounds terrible, as she lost her voice Friday night. Her friends were here all weekend. They went bowling last night...and Bridgette says they weren't very good at it.Today Don and I went to the Midwestern Grape and Wine Conference at Tan-Tar-A Resort at Lake of the Ozarks. We walked through the trade show and checked out some of the mechanical equipment. Don is contemplating planting more acres than we originally planned, which surprises me somewhat. But...I should know by now that he does everything in a big way.
I saw Sage's picture on their blog. She looks gorgeous as usual. And I just got off the phone with the kids. They are so special. They made their Sunday rounds to the Watsons'. Reagan said Ma is so lonely that she is cooking lots of food for everybody.
Sounds like it might rain there. Our forecast shows rain for the next three days.
I'm glad to be home...and happy to see Bridgette and Skeeter. I can't wait for spring break so I can see the rest of my babies.
As for the rest of the evening...I think I'll watch the Grammy's and then turn in early.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment: