But she did fine!
Ashley Peebles, a girl Sage went to school with, trained Bridgette today. She learned the ice cream position, and when I picked her up she had splatters of ice cream all over the top half of her apron. She said the splatters came from the shakes...and she had difficulty making the bumps on the ice cream cones...it is harder than it looks. Bridgette also said everyone was very nice to her and the worst part was that her legs and back hurt from standing for 6 hours straight. She's ready to go back tomorrow.
I'm glad it went well.
To keep myself occupied as not to worry while Bridgette was working, I made bread...cleaned house...read...and watched TV. I got the cutest valentine card from the kids in the mail today. The card is huge and has caricatures of dogs on it and when you open it...it plays the song 'Who Let the Dogs Out'. All the kids signed it...even Aaron.
It absolutely made my day.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment: