Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Getting Ready

I just returned from the doctor where I had the stitches removed from my ear. It looks like Mike Tyson got ahold of me...but at least I'm done with the doctors.
Now I am working on getting packed to leave for Texas in the morning. Don loaded the light fixtures in my car last night, but I'm going to have to rearrange them because when I was out and about this morning I noticed they are rattling. That sound would have me and Bridgette totally crazy by the time we reached our destination if I don't do something.
We also hung a clothes rod in my car so we can hang our clothes instead of stuffing them in suitcases. Perhaps this will make packing somewhat easier and more convenient...and lessen the wrinkling of our clothes. We still gotta make room for Skeeter. One of these days we'll get this down to an art.
Bridgette and I are both looking forward to this weekend. In addition to seeing the family and celebrating Easter....we have to get a prom dress somewhere along the way. We'll be going ninety to nothing all weekend...but we're up for the task. I can't wait to see my babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: