Thus far, today seems to be a typical Tuesday. I'm at the office hammering away on project hotel.
It's Jaime Day, which is always nice, and since I had most of the surface housework done, she's able to do some deep cleaning like baseboards, walls, and windows...YEA.
On another subject...
The crew at the oil company has quite a bit of highway work lined up. Just once...for just one day...I want to be that girl wearing a hard hat and a safety vest holding the stop sign. They get paid like $30 dollars an hour...and I would do it for free. Donnie loves the work and I just wanted to be a part of the experience, too...just once.
But, no...Donnie won't let me. In fact, he stops his own traffic while working because he doesn't trust anyone else with every ones' lives.
I'm sure he thinks I would get him, myself, or all of us run over...and he probably doesn't want to have to babysit me...and honestly,I can see his point.
Looks like my career working on the highway is over...before it ever got started.
Fortunately, somebody around here has some sense!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Post a comment: