Tuesday, April 21, 2009

How embarrassing!

Bridgette's friend, who is also her prom date next month, Jake, was coming over this afternoon to take Bridgette riding around in his brother's jeep. He's a nice guy and rather quiet. They were also going to the store to pick up some Grape-Nuts Flakes for me. How sweet.
Bridgette and I are in her room chatting when she gets a text from Jake saying that he's here. As she's walking out of her room, I tell her to be sure and not molest him...and don't let him molest her. She laughed and said she would try to keep her hands to herself. I laughed and told her to sit on her hands if she had to. We laughed and then did the 'love you-byes' and then she walked out.
And guess what????
Jake was standing right there.
Yep, he wasn't in the driveway...he was here in the house...and he heard the whole thing.
We both just about died right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: